Learning and Development Adviser
2 days left
- Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Learning and Development Adviser to join the team based in Wilmslow. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £24,646 per annum plus pension and excellent benefits.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is an independent Regulator responsible for upholding information rights such as the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Acts.
We are implementing an extensive change programme to develop new and expand existing products and services in preparation for GDRP. To do this we are looking for a Learning and Development Adviser who will be integral to the company's growth plans.
Why work for ICO? As a Learning and Development Adviser you will receive;
- Flexible working hours, including flexi leave
- Civil Service Pension Arrangements
- 25 days’ paid holiday a year with options to buy, sell, and bank days
- Extra “privilege” days in addition to normal public holidays
- Compressed working-hours options
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Health cash plan
- Colleague assistance scheme
- Access to many discounted products and services
- Welfare and family friendly policies
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Staff medical scheme and eyesight testing
You will have specialist knowledge and experience within Learning and Development and be responsible for:
- Design, delivery and evaluation of bespoke training programmes
- Providing learning and development professional advice and guidance
- Training needs analysis
- Procurement of training and managing external training providers
To apply for this role, you must have around 3 years’ experience in a similar Learning & Development role.
Closing date: 5pm 4 October 2017
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become a Learning and Development Adviser then please click ‘Apply’ today!