Freelance Swimming Instructor
Job Title: Freelance Swimming Instructor ASA Level 2 (or equivalent)
Company: Drumsheugh Baths Club
Location: Drumsheugh Baths Club is the oldest private swimming club in Edinburgh and is located in the West End of the city. Our aim is to promote interest and enjoyment in swimming.
We are currently looking to recruit a Freelance Swimming Instructor for our Monday and Saturday children’s swimming lessons.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be ASA Level 2 qualified (or equivalent).
- Must have previous experience of teaching children ages 3 and above.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be well presented.
- Must be enthusiastic, reliable and hard working, with a keen interest and passion for swimming.
- Updated PVG
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification is desirable, but not essential.
Remuneration and Hours of work:
- Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience.
- The successful applicant will be required to cover, Monday 3:30pm-4:30pm and Saturday morning junior lessons.
- Possible 1-1 swimming lessons
- All candidates are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Scotland check.
How to Apply:
Please email a covering letter and a copy of your curriculum vitae.