Mandarin Speaking Reservations Coordinator
Due to growth within the APAC region, we now have an opportunity for a Cantonese or Mandarin Speaking Reservations Coordinator to join us in Glasgow on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitivesalary and a great benefits package.
TBR is a global ground transportation management company with an obsession for quality control and customer service. Our dedication to quality flows through our company, and due to a unique combination of quality control programmes, innovation, dedication and passion, we have raised the chauffeuring industry standard globally.
The application of this bespoke in house system ensures TBR consistently surpasses client expectations and provides the service model for TBR Roadshows, TBR Events, TBR Corporate and TBR Secure. We work with a number of well-known blue chip companies and many large banks and have preferred status with many TMC’s and EMC companies.
As our Cantonese or Mandarin Speaking Reservations Coordinator you role will be to effectively handle client’s ground transportation reservations for Asia Pacific.
The Cantonese or Mandarin Speaking Reservations Coordinator duties and key responsibilities:
- Accurate control calls to drivers on every job
- Contact suppliers in the event a job cannot be reconfirmed directly
- Prioritise incoming control-screen alerts
- Follow up every job status until final drop
- Process incoming email/phone bookings correctly and in a timely manner
- Process job updates
- Ensure any special instructions, requests or quotes are added to relevant jobs
- Follow up/set reminders on missing information to fully complete each booking
- Give job quotations if and when necessary
- Handle supplier, client and driver queries
- Assign suppliers/drivers to reservations
- Report feedback in the system as required
- Ensure all jobs are confirmed with driver details as quickly as possible
- Handle any logistical issues that may arise, e.g. driver lateness, delayed flights etc.
- Detailed handovers at end of shift.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and suppliers
- Assist with Events and other business areas as appropriate during peak times
Our ideal Cantonese or Mandarin Speaking Reservations Coordinator will have the below skills and experience:
- Professional telephone manger with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Target orientated and self-motivated
- Excellent IT skills
- Must be fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and prioritising ability
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Work pattern of our Cantonese or Mandarin Speaking Reservations Coordinator;
- 4 days on 4 days off
- 12:00 – 00:00 (initial training will be during standard office hours 09:00–18:00, hours may be subject to change at weekends to meet business needs)
- *Additional days / hours at peak times may be required
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Cantonese or Mandarin Speaking Reservations Coordinator then please click ‘Apply’ today!