Doorstaff Required for Moskito Glasgow
SGL is currently recruiting Door Supervisors to work in Moskito on Bath street. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest organisations in the security industry.
As a Door Supervisor you will be an essential part of the venue and team, maintaining a high level of customer care and safety.
The candidate must:
• Possess an SIA Door Supervisor Badge.
• Be able to build a rapport with clients and licensing officers.
• Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a large team.
• Provide a 5 year checkable work history.
Key Tasks include:
• Providing a professional and friendly welcome to the venue.
• Screening a person's suitability to enter the event or venue.
• Liaising with clients, customers and colleagues.
• Conducting searches for unauthorised or illegal items.
• Responding to incidents within the venue.
• Acting as a point of customer support and handling incidents inside and outside of the venue.
• Providing a security presence to ensure the safe running of the venue and enhancing the customer experience.
If you are an individual with a real interest in delivering outstanding customer service, please apply via the link on this page and include a copy of your CV.
Rate of pay will be negotiable at time of interview.