Accounts Assistant £20000.00 to £22000.00 pa
We have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join the team based in Cheslea. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 per annum.
Food & Fuel was set up in June 2006; we run great gastro pubs & café bars! We have 12 sites across London.
We have recently created sister company Frontier, which specialises in Craft Beer and Pizza. We currently have 6 sites and continue to grow.
Our team is like a family, we work hard to ensure everyone has the knowledge and skills to excel at their job. We know it is our people who make our success so we believe in ensuring everyone has a clear development plan, specific to their needs.
What’s in it for you as our Accounts Assistant?
- Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Lunch provided
- Monthly discount vouchers to use in our pubs, cafes and bars
- Full training & development
The Accounts Assistant role will predominantly involve the management of our purchase ledger, using SAGE (200).
You will report to our Assistant Financial Controller and you will help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly. You will provide administrative support and undertake clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
Other duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Creditor reconciliations
- Control and reconciliation of incoming cash
- Dealing with invoice queries from supplier
- Assisting with month end and year end procedures
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Filing invoices
- Checking supplier statements
What we’re looking for in our Accounts Assistant:
- Have experience with SAGE & EXCEL
- Are capable of working on own
- Are able to work to deadlines
- Are a quick learner
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Have good numerical skills
- Are Pro-active
- Are willing to learn new skills
We know that being happy and fulfilled at work really makes a difference and how important it is to have a good work/life balance.
So if you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Accounts Assistant, please click ‘apply’ today.