Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 1049 days ago
Salary according to experience
Luxury alterations and tailoring company working with designer labels is looking for a Workroom Manager.
- Manage a team of 9 people (tailors, delivery team and fitters) and reporting to your manager
- Insure high standard quality
- Insure delivery time is kept
- Insure appropriate pricings
- Meet clients and do fittings
Strong management skills:
- Motivate and bring the best out of your team
- Meet deadlines, often at short notice
- Keep track of your costs and manage them
- Work with the existing procedure and implement new ones
- Organise conflicting priorities
Strong technical skills:
- Inspect and prepare garments
- Distribute work to tailors and discuss appropriate technical solutions to ensure garment is kept to original finish
- Quality control every garment to very high standards
- Source fabrics and trimmings
A minimum of 3 years experience in fast paced workroom management is required, as well as an experience in luxury fashion. You will have as strong customer focus and will know how to perform fittings, from simple shortening to full restyling. A Strong sense of responsibility and decision making ability is imperative.
Please email your current CV and we will require references
Please note that a trial might follow the interview.