- Contract type
- 945 days ago
Saturday - 1:00pm - 11:00pm and Sunday 11:00am - 9:00pm; some flexibility may be needed.
You need to live within 30 minutes of Notting Hill / Kensington and be willing to provide own transport or take public transport.
You need to have a willing and happy attitude and be able to take initiative and guidance. The job will potentially be different every day - some days focus will be on childcare some days focus will be housekeeping.
Duties to include but not be limited to;
housekeeping to a high standard,
assisting with getting children ready for activities,
helping with homework,
taking to classes and parties,
looking after cat and a new puppy in the spring.
1. Current checkable references & CRB,
2. Excellent command of the english language, good communication mandatory,
3. Have a minimum of 2 years experience in similar position,
4. Know London and local area,
5. Are willing to travel occasionally with the family - and/or house sit if we are away,
6. Are between 22-35 years old,
7. Are able and willing to commit until Mid July 2013,
8. Have a can do attitude.
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, responsible, reliable, organised and punctual to keep our busy house running smoothly.
WHEN YOU REPLY PLEASE STATE THAT YOU SATISFY ITEMS 1 to 8 ABOVE (For item 2, if English is not your mother tongue please state which language is and how you learnt English).
This is a self employment position paying £12 gross per hour.
Please reply with CV, position is available immediately.