Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 957 days ago
Dean Healthcare is a leading health and social care agency that provides care, nursing and support staff to vulnerable adults and children throughout the south west.
Due to continued growth, Dean Healthcare is setting up a dynamic, professional and highly motivated team to run the weekend service. This specialist team will continue to deliver 24/7, high end customer service, providing temporary staff to nursing and residential homes, rehabilitation centres, community services and hospitals.
This is an exciting opportunity offering a good work life balance with hours that may accommodate a lifestyle that prevents one working in the week.
* Full bespoke training programme which will ensure that you have the appropriate tools to gain the best results
* The chance to work with the region's most ethical specialist agency
* Work with large prestigious care providers
* Highly competitive pay
* A generous performance related commission structure
* For the right person the chance to develop within a company, who have, after a great start in 2012, plans to expand and grow again.
* Free liquid refreshments
* Weekend rota management
* Data inputting onto our in house system
* Liaising with staff and clients
* Filling bookings
* Assisting clients and staff with rotas
* Proven Track Record in telephone customer services
* Attention to detail
* Team orientated
* Used to working to deadlines and under pressure
* Ideally have health or social care experience
The weekend service is operational from Friday 1700 to Monday 0800 (with shifts 0700 to 2200 on Saturday and Sunday). Staff will be working in teams on a rota basis, also to cover the sleep ins.
The weekend support teams will be based from our Bristol (BS6) office
Offering a competitive salary £16,000 to £18,000 pro rata plus bonus, incentives and career progression for more information please contact Oliver Yuille on oliver at deanhealthcare.co.uk