Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 546 days ago
Store Manager - Supermarket Food Retailer – NW London
Excellent salary + Bonus (Depending on Experience)
Store Manager – Independent Convenience Store – NW London
Location: NW London
Sector: Grocery/Fresh Food/Off License Sales
Store Management position offering the opportunity to work for this well established business. They are a growing organisation and offer an attractive salary and the potential to get involved with all aspects of running the business. If you have the right retail experience in the grocery, fresh food, and off license sector and you enjoy working in a fast paced environment this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The company is a successful independent supermarket and off license retailer who has a well established business. Their commitment to serving the local community means that they are constantly offering fantastic products, at great value, through expert people. Currently undergoing an expansion, the business is looking for an individual who will come in and help grown and progress the business to the next level.
Job Role - Store Manager
• Responsible for running a team of staff, you will be ensuring that store standards are maintained and you will be involved in the recruitment, training and development of personnel.
• Driving store involvement within the local community – through both marketing and various localised projects.
• Driving high customer service standards within the store by developing or implementing new strategies that will enhance customer experience.
• Maintain strong store standards as well as adhering to the company’s high ethical values.
• Driving all aspects of the store’s P&L performance.
• Creating staff development opportunities in-store.
• Control all stock management aspects within the store.
• Ensure strong lines of communications between the management and staff.
• Ensure strong visual standards within the store.
• Create strong awareness of local competition.
• Convenience, grocery, fresh food and off license retail management experience, either as a Store Manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager (Preferably for an Independent Retailer).
• Strong communication / customer service / organisational skills.
• Profit and Loss management.
• People development skills.
• Excellent track record of achievement: maximising sales and achieving / surpassing targets.
• A full driving licence would be preferred but not essential.
If you are looking for a new challenge then please apply, we look forward to hearing from you.