- Contract type
- 822 days ago
We are looking for French speaking Receptionists to work in our clients properties in the French Alps this winter. It is the perfect role to progress in French and to develop further your customer service skills.
For all posts you will work a 35 hours a week across 5days. With 2 days off a week. Shift patterns tend to be split shifts between the hours 8H12H and 16H-20H, which allows plenty of ski time.
Salary: £1170 gross/ month. Shared accommodation available for £200 per month.
NB: The cost of travel to resort is your responsibility, so you must have funds to travel to France. Lift passes are NOT included. However our salary is very competitive.
- A UK address, a permanent UK National Insurance Number and an EU passport.
- A high level of French. At least A-Level standard.
- Have basic administration skills and be PC literate.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- You MUST be able to get to France within the next 7 days
Please apply with your CV attached. We look forward to hearing from you!