- Contract type
- 1040 days ago
Life Water are hiring and we'd love you to be the right person to join our team!
Our ethical bottled water company thrives on key people, who all work hard, love what they do, and who put our customers first.
This makes us one of the leading ethical bottled waters in the country.
For each litre of Life sold, we donate at least 1000 litres of clean drinking water to countries who need it most, via our charity drop4drop.
We will try not to use too many cliches in this advert but...
- Are you motivated, efficient and enjoy working in a team?
- Do you have experience of transport & logistics, or would you be willing to learn?
- Do you share our ethics and green approach?
- Does our charity work interest you, would you like to volunteer to make a difference?
See www.life-water.co.uk for who we are and what we believe in.
We will provide training and support, in our lovely bright offices in Hove where you would be based.
You will ideally have these skills:
- Excellent phone manner
- Experienced in order processing
- Familiar with Salesforce.com (online client relationship system)
- Strong abilities in Word / Outlook
- Some stock management experience
- An assertive approach to completing orders
In a nutshell, you will ensure every order that comes to us is processed efficiently and arrives with the customer on time. If you are the right person and have some of the key skills, we will teach you the rest.
Reporting to the Business Manager, your hours would be 9-5 Monday to Friday, paid bank holidays, and 20 days holiday per year.
Depending on your existing skill set, you would be given up to 3 months training in the role.
Aside from working hard we also love to play hard too - so how does free tickets to amazing gigs sound? How about the latest movie premieres on the red carpet? You may even get to meet the odd celebrity or two. That plus the odd 'meeting' at the pub, should help assure you we love what we do.
We want you to love coming to work, so that you are as efficient and happy as you can be.
So get in touch with your CV, tell us why you would fit the role and we could be in touch to arrange a first interview.