Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 663 days ago
Who are we?
marcus evans www.marcusevans.com is the world's leading business intelligence and events organisation with 63 offices worldwide. We are privately owned by Marcus Evans and have been in the industry 35 years. We host and organise 2,500 executive-level business events per year over 25+ focussed industry sectors including finance, legal, pharmaceutical and technology. We are currently offering exceptional individuals the chance to join our Summits team as an International Sales Executive.
What is the job role?
This is a geunine opportunity for someone who wants a career in B2B sales. It is a new business sales role within our premier events division, Summits which involves researching leads, calling C-level executives and pitching them to attend our events. As you establish your new business clients, your role develops into an Account Management and face to face B2B sales role which involves travelling to attend the Summits in to meet your clients and rebook them to the next year's event or multiple events
What are the opportunities?
- Basic + very high uncapped earnings, average earnings in 1st year are £65,000
- A clear and transparent promotion structure. High achievers quickly progress within the company to develop their international careers as we only promote from within
- Comprehensive and ongoing sales and business training from the best in the industry
- Travel to meet clients face to face in 5* locations in Monte Carlo, Geneva, Munich, Miami, Las Vegas, Chicago, Singapore, Macau, Tokyo
- The opportunity to work with some of the worlds largest organisations
- A friendly team environment with like-minded colleagues
What are we looking for?
- A track record of high achievement and success, in or outside university/work place
- Excellent verbal communication and command of English language
- Team players with a positive and confident 'can do' attitude
- A minimum academic qualification of a university degree (or equivalent)
- B2B sales experience is not essential but highly desirable
- A high level of business acumen and ability to learn quickly from our business leaders
How do you apply?
If you feel you match the above requirements and envision taking the first step towards building a successful corporate career, please send your CV and covering letter replying to this ad. Applications will be considered on a first come first served basis, and only successful applications will be contacted.
Successful candidates will start in our brand new London Office in Liverpool Street/Moorgate with further opportunities to spend 6-24 months in one of our international offices.
Meet our staff at www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oVTp_Yvx5M
Meet our staff at www.marcusevans.com/marcus-evans-careers.asp