Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 785 days ago
We are looking for young, dynamic person to join our letting agency team at a position of Trainee Lettings Negotiator, Letting Agent. Position is for Letting Rooms in our house-share properties of different range from basic, to elite properties mostly in South East London, East London and occasionally West and Central London.
We are a noisy, busy, fast paced company and our working environment is the same, therefore -
*WALL FLOWERS OR CLOCK WHATCHERS NO NEED TO APPLY*
- FLUENT ENGLISH
- GOOD PHONE TALKING MANNER
- ABILITY TO LEARN NEW SKILLS IN SHORT TIME
- ABILITY TO MANAGE THEIR OWN WORK-LOAD WITHOUT CONSTANT CONTROL, ABILITY TO WORK AT OWN INNETIATEVE
- EASYGOING AND CONFIDENT WITH PEOPLE, POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
- KNOWLEDGE OF LONDON, TO BE ABLE TO COMMUTE FAST BETWEEN PROPERTY VIEWINGS WITHOUT DELAYS
- SECOND LANGUAGE (SPANISH) IS A BONUS
- Work at the office, putting adds on property portals, forums and other on-line resources
- Taking pictures of the properties
- Arranging and carrying out viewings at the properties
- Arranging deals, signing contracts, arranging keys and carrying out check-in inventories.
- Carrying out admin work at the office
We pay basic monthly salary, plus commission which normally higher than monthly basic salary itself. We expect the applicants to meet the realistic targets in rentals, so if you don't like long hours or busy days - please do not apply!
6 Days per week
11.30am - 7pm
Students and gratitudes welcome.
£10.000 - £18.000 per year OTE
FREE Company Phone
Full training provided
No previous experience necessary!
Only if you comply with all the above please email us your CV please include:
- Languages you speak (Spanish Preferred)
Send to email@example.com