- Contract type
- 877 days ago
Temporary Travel Call Centre Consultant
Start work this week Thursday - ££ for Christmas Interview today
Temporary position until the end of March- £££
My client an award winning tour operator covering all manner holiday of requires an experienced Travel Call Centre Consultant. This position is a diverse, challenging role and will include many different destinations. All Travel Call Centre Consutlants but have experience of working to targets, money hungry and with proven sales ability.
As a Temporary Travel Call Centre Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Selling various travel destinations
* Achieving sales targets
* All staff are trained in sales techniques & procedures for bookings
Temporary Travel Call Centre Consultant remuneration package:
* Paid per hour £9-10 an hour for experienced travel staff
* Hours are on a shift basis get some hours and cash before Christmas
* A Friendly and professional environment working
* Must be able to work over Christmas holidays
Temporary Travel Call Centre Consultant skills & attributes:
* Communications Skills: Must be able to deal with customers and staff at all levels.
* Previous experience in travel sales is essential
* Knowledge of travel systems
Please contact Zoe on by email with your CV and Salary requirements - DO NOT DELAY INTERVIEWS TODAY
** Refer a friend**
If you are not looking but know someone that is we offer a fantastic referral scheme: £100 in gift vouchers of your choice to you if you refer a friend to us who works in Travel and they are placed in a permanent or temporary role in Travel position (terms and conditions apply).
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Business Travel jobs log on to www.traveltemps.co.uk