Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 824 days ago
Temporary Business Travel Consultants in London - up to £15 p/h
(Holiday pay, health bonus, travel discounts and more....)
International, award winning Business Travel Company is looking for temporary experienced Business Travel Consultants. This reputable business travel company with great offices in Central London requires an experienced Business Travel Consultant to work within their friendly team.
This business travel position is to work on blue chip account so suitable candidates will thrive on a challenge.
As a Temporary Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Servicing blue chip account in a vibrant environment
* Arranging all international business travel & at times handling complex itineraries for business travel clients booking all flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
Temporary Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Excellent Hourly rates up plus benefits
* Benefits and Bonuses
* Free membership of the Touchdown Holidays discount travel club
* Free CRS training available on some assignments
* Invites to temp parties - the drinks are on us!
Temporary Business Travel Consultant skills required:
* Previous experience working within a corporate (Business Travel) environment
* Experience handling medium to large sized complex blue chip accounts
* Proficiency on a major CRS system - Sabre
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
* Be able to work well under pressure & handle demanding accounts
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant job, please email your cv to Zoe
** Refer a friend**
If you are not looking but know someone that is we offer a fantastic referral scheme: £100 in gift vouchers of your choice to you if you refer a friend to us who works in Business Travel and they are placed in a permanent or temporary role in Business Travel position (terms and conditions apply).
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Business Travel jobs log on to www.jobintravel.com