- Contract type
- 1119 days ago
Arena Online Ltd is a young, growing and award-winning business delivering flowers and gifts across the UK and Europe (through its Dutch subsidiary). Arena purchases its flowers direct off the flower auctions in Holland and then distributes them to customers across world as hand-tied bouquets. Arena's primary sales channels are its local language transactional websites, as well as a number of B2B partnerships. Arena plans to build on strong historic growth and is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Temporary Finance Assistant who is proficient with Excel and Sage 50. The position will report to the Group Finance Controller and is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to be part of an ambitious team.
Position: Temporary Finance Assistant.
Salary: £6.5 to £8 per hour depending on experience
Duration: 2 months
- Knowledge of Accounts payable and filing.
- Knowledge of accounting techniques and procedures
- Knowledge of how to type, code and process purchase orders
- Knowledge of Excel vlookup, pivot table, etc.
- Providing monthly and yearly financial reports
- Administrative skills to monitor financial data and interpret financial policies and procedures
- Basic analysis of month end numbers using excel.
- Communication skills to communicate with employees, outside vendors
- Manual skills for typing, keying, filing, storage and removal of records
- Two to three years previous experience in bookkeeping and accounting.
- Sage 50 and excel intermediate user - Essential
- minimum GCSE
- Courses in bookkeeping/accounting
NO Agencies please