Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 821 days ago
Job Title - Telesales / Account Executive
Job Type - Permanent
Salary - £18 - £20k (+20% OTE Commission)
Multicom is one of the most established and well respected suppliers of travel technology solutions in the world.
By continually delivering the best software solutions and services for businesses of all sizes, Multicom is widely recognised as market leaders, spearheading the development and evolution of travel technology.
Our vision is to ensure that our technology and services are at the heart of our clients businesses, helping them to improve efficiency, increase conversions and increase customer retention at a competitive price.
We are privileged to be working with some of the biggest names in the business including Thomas Cook, TUI, Low Cost Holidays, Onthebeach and Advantage travel.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Sales department restructure results in portfolios that require development and maintenance. The Tele-sales Account Executive will be responsible for managing relationships and revenue with existing clients, researching new sales opportunities within the existing client base and deal with new business leads.
* Making effective outbound calls with key decision makers
* Issuing quotes and identifying new sales opportunities
* Account managing and taking responsibility for own accounts
* Making customers aware of range of products available to meet customers' needs
* To develop relationships and a pro-active approach with current and new clients, understanding their requirements and working with relevant teams, partners and suppliers to deliver a single approach
* To build strong relationships with client vendor account managers
* Ensure that service to the customer is of the highest standard and quality at all times.
* Increase service excellence through adding value and benefit selling
* Provide client support to marketing events
* Work professionally with Sales & Support team and always communicate with a clear and accurate manner
* Maintenance of an up to date customer database
* Produce monthly progress updates
* Produce quarterly client review reports on areas where we can increase business
* Participate in monthly Sales team meetings as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Experience in telesales, ideally in the travel sector
* Ability to grasp complex concepts
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to build long-lasting relationships
* Works effectively as part of the Company team.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a department team, to recognise areas where support is required and offers assistance.
* Is flexible and adaptable in approach
* Ability to effectively problem solve and use initiative
Please submit your CV to apply.