- Contract type
- 657 days ago
We are looking to find a hardworking, positive and reliable, full-time people to add to our growing team. It is very important to us that the people we employ work well within our team, and greet each day (and customer!) with a smile. We are a friendly company to work for and the team occasionally meet for after work drinks.
The role is an exciting mix of working in our tea shops - we currently have 4, and are hoping to branch out again soon - and working on our market stalls, where Yumchaa got started.
In the shops you will be required to greet each customer who comes in with a smile, take, prepare and serve orders, keep the shop clean and tidy, handle cash and provide excellent customer service at all times. You must also be able to communicate effectively with your manager to improve the stores and sales.
On the market stalls you will get the chance to show us how well you are able to work on your own, introducing customers to our loose leaf teas and meeting sales targets. This is a great opportunity to use your inter-personal skills to draw in a crowd to promote and sell our tasty teas!
We would like to find somebody who has at least one year's barista experience in a similar role such as working in a cafe/restaurant and full tea training will be provided to successful candidates. The ideal candidate will be someone who is:
Elligible to work in the UK
Fluent in English
And demonstrates the following skills:
- Punctual & Reliabe Excellent personal time management is essential
- Cheery and Positive
- Capable of meeting and exceeding Sales Targets
- Well organised
- Able to work in a fast paced role
- Quick to learn and adaptable and goes the extra mile
- Excited to work in the service industry
- A good track record of providing great customer service - we want every customer to return to us!
- Honest and straightforward communication skills
- A keen interest in teas and cakes would be very welcome!
Salary will be competitive and includes a bonus initiative, holidays are allocated pro rata.