- Contract type
- 829 days ago
No Spanish or teaching experience required!
What you can expect from this amazing program:
• A widening and professional experience for your CV.
• To learn the Spanish language and culture.
• Personal enrichment and the experience of living abroad.
• To be part of a school, have host family support and the benefit of a serious, qualified organization.
• All your expenses are covered ie: accommodation, food & transport to school and you will receive a monthly grant. You will work for just 25 hours a week. There are ample opportunities available to earn more money if you want and these will be disclosed to you upon interview…
• There are no hidden costs for taking part in this program. It is completely free.
To qualify you must:
• You must be educated to A-level or equivalent.
• Your mother tongue must be English
• You should have a dynamic and friendly personality as well as a desire to live in a foreign country and to work with children
• You will have to organize your flight to (Barcelona) Spain to arrive at least the day before the start of the program. At the end of the year you will make your own arrangement to return to your home country.
To receive more information about this program and hear how other teachers have benefited from this experience then please send a copy of your CV together with all your contact details including most importantly your email address. Upon receipt more information will be sent to you together with an application form.