- Contract type
- 886 days ago
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all practise what we preach!
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice. With 31 boutiques around the UK, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, Sweaty Betty gym wear is synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance.
Our e-commerce team are now expanding as we progress in to our next growth phase and we are looking for a USA Web Champion.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Based in the UK your overall responsibility will be to maximise sales on the Sweaty Betty USA website and mobile sites by optimising user experience and merchandising and ensuring relevant content. You will use knowledge of the US online market and a focus on the US customer to improve conversion. Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce you will work closely with all members of the ecommerce team.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Understanding what the US Sweaty Betty customer expects and ensure that the customer journey from arrival on the site through to delivery of order meets those expectations.
- Work with relevant members of the team to implement changes to the site and order management & delivery
- Work with e-commerce manager and web merchandiser to optimise home page and product listing pages for the US customer
- Creation of website content working with Marketing, Graphics and copywriters to produce and build high quality, engaging campaigns online
- Identify and implement effective online solutions to drive conversion on the US site
- Analysis of US web and mobile site performance and reporting results at weekly and monthly team meetings
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
You have at least 1 years experience of the American e-commerce space and a good knowledge of US consumer expectations. A strong commercial awareness coupled with clear understanding of excellent customer service. You have experience using content management systems and Google Analytics, web merchandising experience would be a bonus! You are also comfortable with Photoshop, Dreamweaver (or the equivalent) and Microsoft office.
WHO YOU ARE
You have a fine attention to detail, are naturally analytical and love interpreting results to suggest ideas for improvement. You enjoy prioritizing large workloads and have a proactive positive attitude. Most importantly you love to live an active life and are passionate about the Sweaty Betty brand.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We are looking for someone to start in January so please get in touch soon.