Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 614 days ago
Life’s full of choices and at FitzRoy we support adults with learning and physical disabilities to live more independently and make choices about how they live their lives.
We’re growing our team and need Support Workers to help the people we support make life choices.
Being a Support Worker means getting involved with every aspect of daily life. From the small stuff - like helping make breakfast and doing the shopping – to the bigger stuff like planning exciting days out, managing money and encouraging someone to achieve a personal goal.
If you want a rewarding, challenging role that helps transform lives – theirs and yours - choose FitzRoy.
Choose where you work
• Donec Mews, Grayshott Village, near Hindhead
• Whitegates, Liss
• Supported Living service, Liss
Grayshott and Liss are just off the A3 and offer free staff parking.
Choose when you work
• You need to be able to offer us just ten hours per week
• We’re also looking for full time, part time and ‘bank’ colleagues
• Full details online
Excellent Benefits include:
• Competitive salary (from £7.31- £8.46 per hour)
• Contributory pension scheme - we pay 5%, you only 2%
• Free life assurance
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Increased holiday the longer you’re with us
• Excellent training including sponsorship to achieve a national Diploma
Ready to apply?
We’re a friendly bunch so don’t be afraid to pick up the phone! Call 01428 752 261 for an application pack (reference LG003). Alternatively you can find out more information by clicking on the link to on our website.