- Contract type
- 760 days ago
Now recruiting for the position of Sous Chef (and Head Chef on separate advert).
The Wellington's Bistro, located in Bradmore Garden Centre (NG11) opens in late April. We are looking for a Sous Chef who has relevant kitchen experience within the catering industry. The succesful applicant will need to assist the Head Chef with all aspects of the day-to-day running of the kitchen.
- You will be confident in freshly preparing and cooking a wide range of popular dishes
- Enjoy cooking with fresh food in a busy environment.
- Have the desire to set and maintain your own high standards, always delivering above customer expectation.
- Have at least 2 years proven kitchen background within the catering trade.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Be organised, hard working and reliable.
- Be flexible and highly motivated to work within a small but dedicated team.
Salary & Hours:
Salary will be £6.50 - £7.00 dependent on experience, and paid monthly in arrears. Hours will be based on a 40-45 hour week, including weekends. Normal trading hours are 9am - 5pm, although there will be a need to be able to work outside these hours if the business requires it.
The bistro offers good quality home-cooked breakfasts & freshly cooked hot lunches, alongside cakes and other treats. At the weekend we offer a high quality carvery option.
Wellington's is a young and dynamic business keen to expand into new sites, and requires ambitious and motivated people to grow with them. We focus on a high quality coffee and fresh food offering within a relaxed but professional environment.
If you think you are the right candidate and have the relevant sous chef experience please click the 'apply now' button and send your CV.