Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 977 days ago
We are a small established IT business specialising in providing managed IT services for small businesses throughout Fife.
Currently we are looking for a right candidate to fill in the position of Operations/Account Manager in our small office in Dunfermline. Both senior and junior roles will be considered.
Main job responsibilities:
- Managing current customer technical support phone line and email enquiries.
- Managing, prioritising and supervising jobs for engineers.
- Maintaining close relationship with current customers with the intent to ensure
high customer satisfaction levels as well as looking for new opportunities.
- Quoting current customers and pricing jobs.
- Acting as a manager and recruiter for IT engineers.
- Dealing with customer complaints and conflict management.
- Looking after the customer billing and related admin.
We are looking for a person who is:
- Good at managing and motivating people.
- Good at B2B selling.
- Passionate about technology and has solid IT background.
- Good at customer service.
- Attentive to details.
- Good at planning and prioritising.
Experience in IT industry would be a big advantage.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV first for our consideration.