- Contract type
- 638 days ago
Can you fit a new bathroom or kitchen? Are you experienced at all things DIY and a great problem solver?
If so you may be our next Silver Saint's Handyman.
A good handyman is a natural problem solver with the technical knowledge, skills and experience to charge for their services. Add excellent communication skills and a can do attitude and you have a Silver Saints professional London Handyman.
Are you our next Saint or do you know someone who will make a perfect Silver Saints Handyman?
Here are the attributes we are looking for:
- An excellent problem solver?
- A person who remains calm, cool and in control under pressure?
- A background in doing DIY, property renovations, plumbing and electrics.
- Confident in your own abilities to work stuff out.
- Take pride in doing everything you do to the highest standard.
- A good communicator, who understands the importance of customer service
- Loves the idea of traveling around London on four or two wheels (motorised or pedal power) undertaking a wide range of maintenance repairs and odd jobs.
This is what Silver Saints offers:
- We want the best so we pay the most. Our handymen earn £40K-£50K a year.
- You get full operational support and daily schedule management.
- We find the jobs, manage your schedule, deal with all the invoicing and credit control. So you can concentrate on doing a great job.
- You retain the freedom of your own tax and equipment affairs through our Self-employment model.
If you would like to apply for a role as a Silver Saints Handyman please send your CV and cover-note to the email address below.