Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 970 days ago
Care 1st Homecare (used to be called Guardian Homecare) is a successful Community Care Company looking for Senior Care workers to join our friendly team delivering care to our elderly or disabled clients in their own homes within Bristol or South Gloucestershire areas.
- To ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home
- To spot check teams of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults
- To participate in On Call duties as part of a rota
- To carry out service user reviews
- To shadow new care workers
- To provide holiday cover for care workers
The ideal candidate should:
- Be caring, flexible and reliable.
- Have your own car or motorbike
- Have a good level of English speaking/understanding.
- Be able to work weekends
- Be able to start work at 7am
- Have experience in care
- Have excellent people skills and be well presented
- Have a good command of both written and spoken English and IT skills
- Have a NVQ 2 or 3 or equivalent qualification
In return you will get to work for a friendly business which will value you and invest in your training and development to help you achieve your career potential. To apply please email your CV or Call to Speak to Clare or Lucy