Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 693 days ago
SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT ...
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE LOOKING TO WORK FOR A GREAT COMPANY IN CENTRAL LONDON!
A highly respected Business Travel company are looking for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join their team and help handle their interesting mix of corporate clients. This reputable business travel company with great offices will allow you to grow in the role, be recognised for what you are good at and use your skills by doing everything from start to finish using mostly native Galileo.
This position is to work on various accounts so suitable candidates will thrive on a challenge and enjoy each day being different!!
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant your daily duties will include:
* Servicing corporate accounts- a range of small, medium and large clients
* Arranging all international business travel & at times handling complex itineraries for business travel clients booking all flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
* Ensuring accuracy and responding to clients requests/concerns in a timely manner with professionalism and expertise.
* Working as part of a small team and helping colleagues where necessary
Senior Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* ££ Excellent depending on experience
* Great working atmosphere with focus on autonomy
* Company benefits including pension and medical schemes
Senior Business Travel Consultant skills required to apply:
* Previous experience working within a corporate (Business Travel) environment
* Proficiency on a major CRS system- Galileo is preferred
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
* Be able to work well in a team, handle corporate accounts and deal quickly with any issues that arise
Please apply with you CV and we'll do the rest! If your CV matches what we're looking for we'll be in touch straight away to discuss the job in more detail. Good luck!