- Contract type
- 1156 days ago
Would you like to have a cultural exchange? If you're an open-minded person, you're invited to come to my house in Spain for free.
My name is Maria Franco and I live in a small village near Zaragoza, Spain. I'm living in England at the moment as I attend English classes while I improve the language. As I am living with a host family, I've been thinking about becoming a host family myself in Spain. If you are a girl, between 17-25 years old, this is the best opportunity for you to learn Spanish and its beautiful culture. I live in a 3-storey house with my parents, 22 years old sister and a little brother with 6. By the way I'm 21. If you're interested, these are the only conditions:
- You're invited to stay up to 3 months, preferibly in summer.
- Basic knowledge of Spanish.
- Willing to speak English sometimes, so that I don't lose it.
- We will provide you with food, acommodation and company during the 3 months.
- You'll have to pay the flight tickets and your own shopping.
That's all. :)
For more info, contact me via this web, and we'll swap emails.