- Contract type
- 923 days ago
Crimsonwing is looking for an enthusiastic TeleMarketeer/TeleSales Executive with the desire to succeed and the needed motivation to meet and exceed targets. On top of an excellent eye (and ear) for detail, you will be calm under pressure, well-organised and a natural when it comes to communicating with prospects on the phone. The role is diverse, as it will cover two different business areas and a number of products, to make your work-life even more varied.
This position is available immediately - and we are looking for someone who is seeking a permanent position in a long-term employment.
We offer a competitive salary and a fair bonus scheme. The salary is a combination of a good basic salary and a generous monthly bonus, which is paid if targets are met. You can achieve an annual salary of up to £24,000.
Your day-to-day duties will be:
- Contacting prospects by telephone and educating them about the Crimsonwing offering;
- Describing the features of different products from our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and eCommerce offering and explaining their benefits;
- Appointment-setting persuading leads to have a meeting with one of our Sales Directors;
- Thorough gathering and documentation of information about the leads, including notes about other channels of contact, dates of calls, messages left, follow up calls, content of conversation etc;
- Guidelines as to which things need to be covered in a call will be provided. However, Crimsonwing does not provide a specific script for calls, as we would like you to use your personal touch to engage with prospects.
- Persuasive, friendly, professional and polite manners;
- Excellent communication and listening skills and confident in cold calling;
- Initiative and a positive attitude, flexibility and quick thinking;
- Enjoy working with customers, prospects and building relationships;
- Perseverance and the ability to respect the leads answers;
- Thirst for knowledge and ability to learn about our products and services;
- Well-organised and thorough, even under pressure;
- Enjoy working within a target-driven team environment.
There are no set entry requirements as we value personality and sales techniques more than academic ability. However, GCSEs or an equivalent are of benefit and a background in marketing, sales and customer service is an asset. You must be authorised to legally work in the UK.
We will provide an in-depth briefing and detailed training on the role and the solutions that you will be marketing. You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and working from our offices in central London, just a stones throw away from London Bridge and Borough Market.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV with a covering letter.
Crimsonwing is an international IT solutions provider developing and implementing leading-edge technologies and specialises in eCommerce, ERP and custom development solutions. Working with large-scale blue chip clients across Europe, our team has developed a number of award-winning solutions for our clients. Crimsonwings energetic team continues to grow steadily and we are always on the lookout for people who can add competence and creativity to our team.
This is an in-house vacancy which will not be outsourced - no recruitment agencies.