Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 723 days ago
Full Circle International is a leading global and national business to business marketing specialist working primarily in the consultancy and technology sectors. We are currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join our team in Edinburgh.
This is a high level presales / sales role involving Business to Business (B2B) calls representing client offerings and conveying this to decision makers of target companies. A keen understanding of business models and how to gain access to decision makers in a business is key to success in this position. As a sales professional dealing exclusively with business to business marketing the role will include:
* Building business contacts
* Lead generation including web based demonstrations, conference calls and appointment making
* Managing presales communication with senior level executives
Key skills and experience required for the role of Sales Consultant include:
* Excellent telephone sales skills - establishing need, objection handling, negotiation, closing
* Ability to build business relationships
* Proven track record of working within a target driven environment and achieving these targets consistently
* Commercial acumen
* PC literacy
The successful candidate will benefit from a full programme of support and ongoing training. As part of an elite sales and marketing team you will be working on varied, stimulating and challenging projects across the UK and worldwide.
Business Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
Location: Edinburgh (City Centre - West End)
Salary: £17,000 basic (£27,000+ OTE)
Full Circle International Ltd
T 0845 004 6600
Additional Keywords: Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive, B2B Sales, Business to Business Sales, Marketing Sales, Telesales, Telemarketing, Customer Service, Presales, Lead Generation, Appointment Making, Sales Associate, Sales Rep, Sales Agent, Sales Advisor, Sales Agent, Sales Support, Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Account Manager, Business Development, New Business, Scotland, Lothians, Midlothian, Edinburgh