- Contract type
- 642 days ago
Jacadi Paris is a leading high-end children's fashion company that has respected family values and the tenderness of childhood for over thirty years.
We currently require a Sales Assistant to join our growing sales team. Your role will include generating high quality leads across the product range whilst providing a first class experience to all of our customers.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Handling cash and sales transactions
- Processing orders and quoting customers
- Be involved in stock control and management
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for and giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Stocking shelves with merchandise
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
- Balancing cash registers with receipts
- Dealing with customer refunds
- Keeping the store tidy and clean
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
We are seeking someone with the following experience and attributes:
- Confident and friendly towards customers
- Flexibility is required towards working hours
- Keen to work as part of a successful team
- Fluency in English is essential
- Russian, Arabic, French languages are desirable
- Good customer liaison and communication skills
- Previous retail experience
- Self-motivation, a positive and an enthusiastic 'can do’ attitude
Please reply with your CV and covering letter.