Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 687 days ago
A position for a Room Leader had become available at a highly regarded nursery in Bristol supporting in their 12 – 18 months room. As Room Leader you will have Key Person responsibilities, including observing, supporting and extending children’s learning. You will also be expected to plan and review the EYFS curriculum with your team and provide day-to-day guidance to your staff where needed. It is paramount that you are able to maintain high standards of care and education as well as being able to work in partnership with parents and carers. This would suit someone who is already working in a leadership role and is seeking a new challenge to work in a friendly nursery dedicated to children’s care.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Level 3 qualification in Childcare
• Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Curriculum
• Proven leadership skills
• Recent experience working with the under 2’s
• Team work
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of Child Protection Policies and Health and Safety Legislation.
• SEN experience is desirable
Our client is prepared to offer a competitive salary for the right candidate.