- Contract type
- 875 days ago
Expat Explore is a tour operator situated next to Canada Water tube station, Surrey Quays London, offering escorted tours of Europe, Egypt, Turkey, Morocco, Croatia and the Maldives require agents who can provide a pleasant customer service experience for our customers pre and post tour.
You will be the face/voice of the company and therefore will need to be friendly, helpful and professional. Full product training will be given on our tours and systems and this role involves sales, making reservations and dealing with customer enquiries. The aim is to under promise and over deliver, adding value to the company by being a ambassador for the company. You need to believe in what Expat stands for which is great value for your money and an experience which the customer will talk about for years to come. You have to believe in what you sell and sell our tours in the best possible way, turning every phone call or email into a sale. Without reservations we can have the best tours, but without that friendly and helpful voice on the phone or email it will be pointless.
Some of your duties will include:
• Primary function of job will be to drive, perform and execute sales effort lead by the Marketing Manager.
• Client enquiries via emails, phone and walk-ins
• Dealing with walk in clients – providing all necessary information
• In-depth customer assistance regarding all queries via email and phone
• NO cold calling
• General office duties, set out by management:
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in the Travel Industry preferred.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
• Attention to detail is critical.
• Excellent customer relations experience
• You have to be organised and efficient.
We offer a great, friendly working environment, 37.5 hrs working week, great deals on our tours for personal use, generous holiday entitlement.
Please do not call about this vacancy as applications will only be accepted and responded to via email.