Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 1103 days ago
We are currently looking to recruit a number of family support workers for a fast growing family residential centre looking to develop a range of parenting assessment support services for vulnerable families. Two centres are in the LB Ealing and the third is in the LB of Barnet.
The successful candidates will have excellent and a thorough understanding of safeguarding vulnerable children and adults.
- Have the skills, qualities and experience to be part of a team of family assessment support workers, working in partnership with professional agencies.
- Hold a professional qualification such as a NVQ L3 care or a social work degree, and GSCC registration.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of National Minimum Standards, Regulations for Family Residential Centres, Safeguarding Procedures and related legislation e.g. Framework for the assessment of children in need and their families and also Working Together to Safeguard Children.
- Have credibility gained through social care knowledge and practice.
- Have proven track record of strong interpersonal skills, good communication and written skills including the capacity to write excellent reports.
- Have excellent assessment skills.
- Staff are recruited on a sessional (regular or bank) basis, this
includes daytime, evenings, weekends and night shifts on a rota basis. Pay is based on qualifications and experience ranging from £7.00 - £12.50 an hour. Night shift is £35.00 flat rate from 10pm to 8am.
- In return we offer full induction training, excellent development opportunities and on-going support and supervision. For an application form please email your CV asap.
THIS POST IS SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED CRB DISCLOSURE and satisfactory references.
We are an equal opportunities Employer that welcomes applications from all candidates regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnic origin, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.