Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 1005 days ago
Due to an overwhelming demand from our private clients, Precedo Healthcare is currently seeking experienced NMC Registered Nurses to join our ever expanding team, to work in various Nursing Homes across the South Yorkshire area.
You will be working alongside a team of highly trained nursing and care staff, leading with high standards of care and overseeing the all nursing assignments and care for service users. Other duties will include dispensing medications, observations and administering IV Medications and PEG feeds.
Applicants must be qualified as a Registered General or Mental Health Nurse and hold an NMC Statement of Entry and Pin Card. Candidates would also preferably drive or be comfortable and familiar with public transport networks, and be willing to travel in and around the area.
The successful candidate will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and must be able to provide the following skills and experience:
- Recent care experience within a Nursing Home or Residential Care Environment
- Have Excellent Communication Skills
- Have the ability to adapt to different working environments
- Be reliable, hardworking and flexible
- Proof of NMC Registration
- At times able to work on short notice availability
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to provide details of 2 clinical references from a healthcare setting
As part of the recruitment process you will also be required to complete an enhanced CRB check.
Working for PRECEDO healthcare you will receive a variety of benefits including:
- Excellent, competitive Pay Rates between £13.00 - £18.00 per hour
- Flexible hours to meet your needs and fit around your diary
- Immediate work opportunities in your preferred area, both full time and part time
- Continual Professional Development
- Free Mandatory Training and uniform
- Recommend a Friend Scheme for referring other workers to Precedo
- Experienced Consultants and an easy joining process
Plus much more...
Precedo Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to delivering high quality care and service delivery.
To apply please send your CV or call Joanna on 07876 140950.
We can also arrange to come to a location suitable to you for a registration interview if required.
Please note - If you are not contacted within 7 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.