- Contract type
- 877 days ago
Job Title: Recovery Practitioner (Part and Full time positions available)
Location: Bedford and Dunstable
Salary: £20,013 - £27,593 per annum
Full time posts: 37 per week including some evenings and weekends (full time), 25 hours
per week Dunstable (part time)
Closing Date: Sunday 16th December 2012
Please note that due to the Christmas holiday period, successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted in the New Year with interview details.
An exciting opportunity to work as part of a team to provide a range of recovery focussed open access and specialist services to residents of Bedfordshire including advice, information, comprehensive assessments and recovery plans to people who experience difficulties with alcohol and/or drugs.
1. To work on a rota basis as part of a duty team providing information and advice to:
* people experiencing their own difficulties with drugs and alcohol use
* partners and other family members affected by other peoples use
2. To provide a triage/intervention to ensure clients are appropriately referred into services.
3. To complete comprehensive assessments and relevant risk assessments.
4. To be responsible for maintaining a caseload and undertake a variety of case management responsibilities, supporting clients throughout their treatment journey and providing structured key working to those engagement in the Beds treatment system.
5. Develop, implement and review recovery plans with individuals.
6. Provide a range of individual and group activities.
7. To liaise closely with the full range of services within the hub and local community
8. To facilitate access for family members, partners and carers to self help and support groups within the hubs and ensure a coordinated approach to working with individuals affected by clients substance misuse.
11. To work flexibly across the county of Bedfordshire, including weekend and evening work.
12. To actively promote service users and colleagues rights and responsibilities,
and diversity in line with the client and partner policies and procedures.
13. Promote choice, well-being and the protection of all individuals.
14. Promote effective communication for and about individuals.
15. To take personal responsibility to keep your knowledge up to date and to reflect on and evaluate your own values in the development of your practice.
16. To be actively aware of possible significant risks in the workplace and know how to identify and deal with appropriately in line with client and partner policies and procedures.
17. To maintain records, collect statistical data and store information in accordance with the requirements of the post, client and partner policies and protocols and the Data Protection Act.
18. To develop and maintain productive working relationships with your team, managers and other colleagues.
19. To prepare for and participate in regular supervision meetings and seek additional supervision as appropriate.
20. The willingness to undertake an appropriate professional drug qualification and engage in continuous professional development.
Please click the APPLY button to register your interest for this role, and then we will send an email to your inbox.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION SENT TO YOUR EMAIL.
(Keywords; Recovery Practitioner, Rehabilitation Advisor, Rehabilitation Mentor, Treatment Advisor, Recovery Consultant, Recovery Mentor, Rehabilitation Counsellor, Rehabilitation Advisor, Treatment Support Advisor)