Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 734 days ago
We are looking to recruit an experienced Dental Receptionist to work full time (40hrs a week) at our dental and facial aesthetics clinic in Ascot. Applicants must have at least 2 years experience working in dental environment and must posses skills in using patient databases e.g. SOE.
• Answer the telephone in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. Provide appropriate information to patients and suppliers in person, by email or phone
• Welcome all patients arriving at the clinic and offer superb customer service
• Communicate well with patients, visitors, suppliers and practice teams
• Observe confidentiality at all times and uphold the clinic’s policies and procedures
• Ensure that patient records are kept secure and up to date
• Regularly check the clinic is tidy and presentable throughout the day
• Assist the team in preparing training course packs, clinic leaflets and provide other administration support as required
• File invoices, patient notes correctly and has a meticulous attention to detail
• Has confident approach to complaints and deals with them effectively and appropriately
• Has good eye for detail and good level of numeracy
• Attend and prepare for meetings
• Assist the manager and clinicians with administration, compliance paperwork and other tasks
• Has good understanding of dental and facial aesthetics treatment
• Collect patient payments and maintain good cash register
• Undergo suitable training and be eager to develop professionally
The person we are looking for needs to have good interpersonal and communication skills and work well as part of a team. Be presentable, pleasant and professional.
In the first instance please email a copy of your CV.