Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 725 days ago
Dynamic receptionist needed to assist guests, provide telephone assistance, and handle day-to-day desk procedures for busy Midsize Firm. Currently we're looking to add a full time or part time receptionist to our front desk team!
Hours for full time will include at least four days per week with the opportunity for a fifth day as well as evening hours as we open up our new expanded schedule in the new year. Part time applicants will be considered for a scheduled two to three days a week plus eventual evening hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer telephone, screen, and direct calls
• Take and relay messages
• Greet persons entering the firm
• Ability to represent the company in a professional way
• Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
• General administrative and clerical support
• Prepare letters and documents
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Schedule and track conference room use
• Tidy and maintain the reception area.
• Assist with other projects and duties as required
• Good communication, in-person, email and on the phone
• Strong Computer Skills
• Diligent Work Ethic (reliable, on-time, etc.)
• Ability to multitask in a fast moving environment
• Superior organizational skills
• Personal charm and appeal
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical and dental plans, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, e.t.c
Apply today by attaching your resume and come grow with us!