Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 686 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist for a 4* Best Boutique Hotel in Marble Arch Central London.
We require extremely well presented, professional and articulate individuals to join our reception/front desk. We require both day and night shift candidates.The successful candidate must be organized, have excellent communication skills,Must be very fluent in English speaking n writing.You must have IT or computer experience as we have a computerised reservation system.
Experience in Roomaster reservation system is preferable but not essential. Full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and have experience within a similar high-end hospitality environment. You will be professional and discreet, with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. You will be motivated by providing exceptional service at all times and interacting with our discerning clients.
1. Deliver excellent customer service, at all times and to ensure that the guest has a comfortable and memorable stay.
2. Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, taking reservations for accommodation bookings in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
3. Cash handling and taking the correct payment from the guests for payment of rooms.
4. Providing accurate information to guests in relation to their booking and their general inquiries.
5. Process daily guest transactions and accounts accurately and efficiently.
Please send us your C.V. with photograph (CV's will not accept with out photograph).
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the UK.
Documented evidence of eligibility to work in the UK will be required as part of the recruitment process. At interview you must bring your Passport/ID and CV with photograph.
If you are interested, please contact us or you can come to an open interview from Monday to Friday between 9.00 am to 5:00 pm with your updated C.V.
We apologies but due to high volume of responses we may not respond to all applications.