Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 750 days ago
Primary Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea.
An Early years/ Key Stage 1 qualified primary teacher is required for a January start. This is a full time teaching post within a Kensington and Chelsea primary school.
This is an exciting teaching opportunity in a welcoming school where inclusion is key to the school's ethos. The ideal candidate will have had previous involvement in both key stage 1 and the foundation stage. The teaching role is for 2 full school terms.
* be familiar with the National Curriculum or similar curriculum from overseas
* be seeking long-term, permanent or daily work
* have the right to work in the UK
* have recognised teaching qualifications
* have at least two educational references
* have an overseas police check (if applicable)
* have a current CRB or willingness to undertake one
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.