Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 753 days ago
• Manufacturing of Suspensions, Solutions, Creams and Ointments
• Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies, procedures and programs that enhance overall effectiveness of the operating unit.
• Ensures efficient use of human resources, by regularly monitoring work activities, setting performance expectations and measuring results, and providing feedback to employees on a daily basis.
• Maintains focus on high safety performance, high quality performance, and high productivity performance
• Ensures equipment is ready for use before processing or cleaned or calibrated. Emphasis on efficient use and scheduling of shared use equipment.
• Assists in troubleshooting and problem-solving when process or personnel issues arise; ensures timely resolution
Experience and Competencies Required
• Graduate level with Pharmaceutical background
• Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Flexible and adaptable approach to day to day tasks
• Excellent time and attendance records
• Able to deal with an adaptable working environment
• Excellent team player
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong leadership and problem solving skills
• Capability to develop health & safety processes
• The ability to effectively build and maintain relationships and motivate a highly diverse team in order to effectively negotiate and solve problems
• Have attention to detail while executing multiple tasks
• A continuous improvement and quality mindset
• A desire for personal development
This is not an exhausted list of duties therefore you may be asked to undertake any other reasonable requests.