Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 840 days ago
On behalf of a small independent school with a Christian ethos, we are looking for an experienced Spanish and French teacher to start in September 2012 or soonest thereafter.The role is part time (mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays) and is to teach to YR 11.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the opening of a new school and development of the secondary team. The classes are small (18 in a class) with enthusiastic and motivated pupils.
The ideal candidate will
- teach a class of pupils and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs
- maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school
- implement agreed school policies and guidelines
- plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks
- have a degree in core subject
- Ideally have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Have strong literacy and numerousy skills
The role is part time, 8am-2.30pm and based at the new school site in Gloucestershire (GL13) in a rural setting. There is plenty of parking on site and public transport links locally
The salary is dependant on experience and payscale
Please send your CV to us if you are interested and we will contact you if you have been shortlisted