Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 844 days ago
At Pure Massage London we are constantly looking for remarkable people to share our belief in massage. As we grow our company is welcoming talented and enthusiastic therapists.
So this is a perfect opportunity for massage therapists who have just started their career, or for those who want to develop their skills further to join our team. We offer ongoing training in all our treatments during the time of employment, which are certified by the CThA and provide valuable CPD points on completion.
Currently we are looking for massage therapists that are:
- Self employed
- Qualified and Insured by governing bodies of the UK
- Available to work at our premises in Fulham and Bond Street and future developments across London
- Available for between 2 to 4 shifts per week
- Available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends.
The positions we are looking to fill will begin from the 8th of October 2012 after successful completion of Advanced Body Pure Massage course, certified by CThA awarding 20CPD points.
The course will take place on: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 28th 29th, 30th September and 1st October. All training dates are compulsory. Additional training dates will be decided during the course, to be held before 7th October 2012.
All terms will be finalized during the interview process.
- recognized massage therapy qualifications by UK governing bodies
- ability to commit to a minimum of a two year agreement
- flexibility to work a shift system, which includes some evenings until 9pm, weekend shifts on Saturdays and two Sundays per month
- very good level of spoken and written English
- excellent communication and listening skills
- excellent organization skills
- scrupulous work ethic
- dedication to massage and motivation to continually learn and develop your skills
- eagerness to work hard in order to deliver the best possible massage
- excellent general health and physical fitness
- physical and mental strength and stamina
- ability to work as part of a large team as well as independently
- reliability, honesty and punctuality
- loving, caring nature
- computer literacy
- sense of humor
- previous experience in a retail environment very welcome
To apply please send your CV and cover letter by email in a format compatible with Microsoft Word 97 or by post to Jessie Anderson, Pure Massage, 3-5 Vanston Place, Fulham, London SW6 1AY.
Please include all details of work experience outside the wellbeing sector.
Applications without a cover letter will be not accepted.