- Contract type
- 1151 days ago
Serviceteam is a company providing trade services to homes and businesses across London.
We are now looking for experienced and skilled Landscape gardeners to enable us to accommodate existing and future contracts. All candidates will be required to demonstrate at least 3 years experience in all aspects of hard and soft landscaping.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
1. Proper preparation of groundwork
2. Skilled application of all types of decking, paving and brickwork
3. Erection of feather edge and close board fencing panels, trellis and gravel boards
4. Removal and sustainable disposal of waste
5. Bed creation, planters and appropriate planting of shrubs, flowering plants, hedges etc
6. Safe working practices
Should you be successful with your initial application you will be required to provide us with:
1. Original certificates of competency in your discipline where applicable.
2. Current public liability insurance
3. Details of any existing or previous trading names
4. 3 verifiable professional references
5. Pictures of previous projects conducted
About Service Team
We have spent many years building up a successful business. That business is only as good as its contractors therefore we will only consider the very best candidates.
What we expect
Fully qualified professionals
At least 3 years experience in your field
Polite, well presented, articulate individuals
To have access to your own vehicle and equipment
Individuals to take pride in their work
Individuals to demonstrate honesty and reliability
Excellent time keeping and punctuality
What we offer:
We pay some of the highest contractor salaries in the industry
You will always be paid monthly and on time
After a qualifying period we can supply you with as much work as you can manage
Honest and fair management
Polite, courteous and professional office staff
We thoroughly check all references and we expect you to have good customer testimonials.
The probation period lasts until you have completed 10 jobs successfully.