Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 692 days ago
We are seeking to appoint Clinic Nurses across a variety of locations within our organisation. As a Registered Nurse you will be a valuable component within a team being required to oversee all aspects of our patient’s journey from non surgical treatments to pre and post operative care and a commitment towards maintaining high standards of clinical care provision. Individuals must be flexible, keen to learn and commit to personal training and development.
• To ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered in an effective, efficient and flexible manner reflecting the overall experience within the clinic.
• Act as a role model delivering care on a nurse led basis, to patients in varying stages of their surgical and non surgical journey.
• Previous Surgical nursing experience is preferred/cosmetic surgery preferable but not essential as full training will be given. Qualifications in facial aesthetics are desirable.
• Applicants will require the ability to be able to work well using their own initiative and have a keen interest in aesthetic and medical treatments.
• Available to work flexible hours.
As a result of our clinics achievements to date we are looking to expand throughout the UK, as well as growing our existing clinical teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company within the aesthetic and cosmetic industry.
Base Salary will be set depending on level of experience + Clinic Performance Bonus
Please email CV and covering letter.