- Contract type
- 874 days ago
Do you love working with food, have good knife skills and the ability to multi-task? If so, this role is for you.
The Pure Package, an award winning gourmet food delivery company that provides personalised daily ready meals to private clients, is looking to recruit a kitchen prep assistant to work within our kitchen prep team.
We are looking for a team player who is hard working and honest, with experience working in a busy kitchen producing large quantities of food; has good knife skills, experience in receiving deliveries and a can-do attitude and a knowledge/passion for food. Please note this is a junior position, however drive and ambition to develop into other roles are welcomed!
- Experience in a catering and/or production kitchen a bonus
- Above average knife skills
- Good food and cooking knowledge (Must be able to help out with cooking dishes to high standards following specific recipes)
- Organised with a good eye for detail
- Experience in receiving deliveries and stock rotation
- Confident verbal and written English
- Proactive with a good attitude, happy to muck in wherever needed
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team
• Free & healthy top quality lunches
• Private health care
• A great working environment
• No night shifts! Monday to Friday 8am to around 5/5.30pm and one Saturday per month.
A fantastic opportunity to work in a fast growing company; salary dependant on experience
For more information about us please look at our website.
If you are interested please e-mail your CV and COVERING LETTER.