Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 878 days ago
Zero2one PR, the fastest growing Interiors, Gifts and Baby PR Agency, is looking for a star intern to work within the team for a 3 month paid internship.
Duties would involve assisting the team with the running of a busy press office, writing press releases, speaking to journalists and managing clients press offices.
The role starts ASAP and will continue for 3 months. It is a full time paid internship at NMW of £6.08 per hour. For outstanding interns, there is a possibility for a permanent role as a Junior Account Executive after this 3 month period.
1. Writing Press Releases
2. Media calls selling-in products
3. Managing product content on Press Loft
4. Managing media cuttings
5. Generally assisting the PR team
Key Skills required:
1. Friendly, confident and approachable telephone manner - essential
2. Excellent Organisation skills
3. Key Attention to detail
4. Excellent, creative writing skills
5. Accurate grammar and spelling
6. Excellent customer service
7. Ability to prioritise
8. An interest/knowledge of interiors or baby sector is desirable but not essential
9. Knowledge of social media (blogs, twitter) is advantageous but not essential
Key Skills Learnt:
1. Build up Media Relations and journalist network
2. Managing press image libraries
3. Direct insight into all aspects of PR from the admin to the large scale brand planning
4. Writing Press Releases
5. Pitching to Journalists