Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 701 days ago
Hi. My name is Paul and my friends describe me as caring, sociable and good- natured. I am looking for PAs who can enhance my life whilst keeping me safe, healthy and happy. I like to go to the theatre as well as just being out and about. I also love music and play keyboards.
About the role
• I like consistency and routine. I am looking for people who can commit to regular support sessions.
• I like to be as independent as possible in my own home and in my social life. My PA’s need to respect this and support me to live a fulfilling, and happy life.
• I need support in the mornings for a couple of hours
• I need support in the late afternoon and evening for a few hours
• I need support on Saturdays and a few hours on Sunday before I spend most of the day with my family.
• If you are looking for a few extra hours of work that will make a real positive difference then please get in touch
• Be respectful and prepared to listen to how I like to be supported
• Be somebody who enjoys being sociable and chatting, as much as getting things done
• Be patient and provide gentle encouragement to support me with daily activities.
• Be able to use humour as a way of helping me manage the stressful moments of my life
• Have a positive attitude and ability to work
APPLY if you think you have the right attitude and want to take advantage of this great opportunity for people looking for full time and /or part time work.
NEW DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: MIDDAY WEDNESDAY 5TH DECEMBER ‘12 !!!!!
Full training will be provided about how to support me as well. In return we can offer you a range of benefits including a pension scheme and discounts on high street shopping through Rewarding Dimensions.