- Contract type
- 1033 days ago
Market Sector : Finance & Economics
Location : Manchester, Manchester
Salary : £24,000 - £26,000 per year
Currently recruiting for 2 Pensions Administrators with 2 of Manchesters Top Pensions Providers.
As a Pensions Administrator you will be responsible for:
* Carry out general pensions administration including accurate calculations.
* Providing reports where necessary
* Manage pensioners payrolls and all associated information
* Manage trustee bank accounts and investment of contributors
* Supporting the wider team including more junior members and also pension consultants with documentation
* Deal with clients face to face in a timely and professional manner.
* Strong pensions technical knowledge in both DB and DC schemes for the UK and ROI
* 2 years experience of working as a pensions administrator.
* Advanced numeracy and analytical skills
* Advanced Excel skills
* Strong customer focus
* Highly organised
* Flexible approach and strong team player
* Ability to identify issues and implement solutions
* Ability to prioritise and manage own workload and routine processes
* Have passion, dedication and enthusiasm
* Be an excellent team worker
* Excellent communication skills, displaying diplomacy, tact and confidentially.
* Be able to demonstrate business awareness
* Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks.
* Displays a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
* A highly resilient attitude, with the ability to perform under pressure
* Excellent company benefits to be confirmed