Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- 1067 days ago
equip event services ltd are an expanding Audio Visual hire company based in South West London. We work with an array of companies for the successful implementation of events globally. equip are looking to recruit a part time driver who is a responsible, articulate and experienced.
The successful applicant will perform driver duties including day-to-day van maintenance and deliveries and collections of AV equipment. When not driving they will assist with general warehouse duties, where training will be provided. Previous experience within the events industry is desirable but not essential.
The ideal candidate must excel under pressure, able to adapt to changing circumstances and to work to tight deadlines - whilst making safe driving their first priority.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- a UK resident and lived in the UK for at least two years
- 25 years old and over (due to insurance restrictions)
- demonstrate a full clean UK driving license for two years
- no accidents, convictions or criminal offences within the last 5 years
Applicants must be:
- willing to learn and adapt
- reliable, responsible and well-presented
- have a can-do attitude and exhibit a pro-active approach to work
- flexible and willing to work at weekends if required
- have a grasp of London geography
- have experience of driving long wheel-based panel vans (3.5T)
- the ideal applicant should be in good health
- part time work under a temporary contract
- minimum 27 hours per week - overtime may be available
- weekend work may be required
- starting wage £7.50 per hour
Applicants, please send a CV and covering letter via email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted - references will be required.