Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 1087 days ago
£7 per hour with probable pay rise after a few weeks
4 positions available now and more coming soon Immediate start preferred Initially 12 hours per week
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THROUGH THIS CAREFULLY
These positions are available regardless of experience, but provided you meet ALL of the following criteria:-
1. Aged over 23;
2. Available to work a minimum of 12 hours per week;
3. Available for 1 evening per week to attend a training meeting in Maidstone;
4. Good telephone skills;
5. Good organisational and administration skills;
6. You will be required to carry out the work at your house/flat (or at another suitable location that you have regular access to);
7. Looking for a medium/long term contract of at least 3 months minimum after an initial 2-4 weeks probationary period;
8. You are able to work the hours stated below;
9. You have read through this entire advertisement carefully and you think that you are likely to be suited to the position;
10. You have an interest in health, nutrition, beauty, cosmetic and/or skin care products.
Please do not apply if you do not meet all of the above criteria as we prefer not to disappoint.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be required to carry out a variety of general administration duties as outlined below.
In addition to the contracted 12 hours a week, you will also be required to answer the occasional phone call outside your agreed working hours.
- placing of advertisements on-line and off-line then responding to any enquiries that come through by phone or e-mail;
- supplying information that a prospective customer or client asks for;
- handling orders and sending them over to us to process;
- making follow up calls where appropriate;
- passing selected enquiries and leads to the appropriate party within our organisation.
Initially, the contracted hours will be as follows, although these can be amended to suit:-
The evening positions are Mondays 6pm-8pm, Tuesdays 6pm-10pm (weekly training meeting), Wednesdays and Thursdays 6pm-8pm, and Fridays 5pm-7pm.
The afternoon positions are Monday to Thursday 1215pm-2pm, Friday 1215pm-115pm and Tuesday evenings 6pm to 10pm (weekly training meeting).
Our new offices in Maidstone are due to open in May and will offer the option of permanent full time positions to our best performers. In the mean time, you will be required to carry out the work at a choice of either your house/flat, our office or at another suitable location that you have regular access to.
Please reply by return, listing the most convenient days and times for one of us to call you to discuss the position in further detail, answer any questions and arrange an interview.